Jio 5G tower installation apply online form/ earn up to 50,000 INR
Table of Contents
with the up-gradation of technology there occurring issues of network loss and no network issue which can be solved with jio tower installation on land and property near you.
Nowadays there are many issues near you or even with you of network and data loss issues frequently. This issue occurs due to poor networks near your area.
A network issue may be resolved by Jio tower installation near your area. Even you can apply for the Jio tower in your private place and can earn money from Reliance Jio in the form of rent.
What is the Plan regarding jio 5G tower?
Through 5G plan Reliance, jio is going to give a great advantage to the people of India. With this plan, you can earn up to ₹50000 per month, without any difficulties. This amount may vary according to your space, land, or terrain. to grab this amount you can only put jio tower on the terrace of your house or factory and on plot or land. so it will help to improve jio network in your area as well as to improve your financial condition.
How to apply jio tower installation online for mobile tower
- You can apply for Jio tower online from your mobile or desktop by visiting 3rd party mobile tower companies like Industowers or Bharti infratel, etc.
- If you visit the Industower website then you have to click on the “landlord” button to move further regarding tower installation form.
- After this you will be directed to apply online form there you need to submit your personal and property details on which you want to Jio tower installation apply online.
- Then the tower company will send the team to check the property, frequency, and other requirements as per their terms and conditions.
- If your property is eligible as per tower company norms then they will start installing tower after a required time period.
you can also apply for a jio tower through a jio network partner. If you have space on your land or building where jio can install towers. please provide your details on the jio network partner.
Why you should apply for jio tower installation?
If you have a land or any space, you should apply for 5G jio tower. It gives lots of benefits to you as well as to your society. Here are the benefits:
- you can earn up to ₹50000 per month.
- It helps to increase your financial condition.
- It helps to improve jio network in your area.
- If your area network improves, it will also increase your business opportunities.
The advent of the 5G network heralds a new era of enhanced connectivity, offering accelerated download and upload speeds, reduced latency, and expanded network capacity. This remarkable advancement empowers users to indulge in seamless streaming of high-quality videos, indulge in immersive gaming experiences with minimal delay, and effortlessly download files at astonishing speeds.
To ensure the provision of such a high-speed network, Jio recognizes the need to deploy an extensive network of 5G towers throughout the nation. By hosting a Jio 5G tower on your property, you not only contribute to the improvement of network connectivity in your vicinity but also have the opportunity to earn a consistent income stream. Additionally, familiarizing yourself with Jio APN Settings can further optimize your internet speed and enhance your online experience.
Terms and conditions for tower installation
There are many rules and eligibility criteria from DoT to install a mobile tower on your property. You must check the following rule before applying for a tower installation.
- 500 sqft space on the rooftop.
- 2000 sqft minimum plot area in the city
- 2500 sqft minimum plot area in the village
- No tower install near the hospital within a radius of 100 meters.
- If a neighbour object, that will reject the application.
For more detailed terms and conditions, you need to visit the official website of DoT.
Why jio tower installation in your area is important?
The number of jio users increasing day by day. According to the Reliance jio report recently the users of jio network is more than 21.5 million all over India.
Because of the increase in the number of jio users, jio announced that it will set up 65000 towers across the country to improve the quality of jio network.
Therefore, to improve the quality of jio network in your area, you should apply for the establishment of jio tower in your building, village, land, and other space that you have spare.
Jio 5G tower registration and procedure
Here is a process that you need to follow and how company proceed your application for jio 5G tower:-
1.You are required to enter the relevant information and details as required and prompted by the Company for submitting Your Application.
2.Upon successfully submitting your Application, You may receive an application number.
3.The Company shall verify the information submitted by you, and subject to the requirement of the Company, the Company may contact you for further details and verification through an authorized agent of the Company.
4. The Company does not make the Facility, or any other similar portal, for acquiring sites for mobile towers, available through any other website, agencies, contractors and partners other than the Platform, in any manner whatsoever. Please note that the Company will not require you to make any prior payments while submitting your application, or before any potential agreement between you and the Company for the lease of your property is executed. As such the Company is not liable for any transactions made or money given by You to persons not being duly authorised officials of the Company. You are responsible for being cautious and diligent, in the event any fraudsters impersonating the Company approach you. In any such circumstance, you are advised to reach out to the Company for a clarification, using the contact details shared in these Terms.
5. In the event, your use of the Facility results into a lease arrangement with the Company, all the terms and commercials governing such lease, shall be as contained in the lease agreement that is finalized.
Required documents for Jio tower
The following are some documents that are mandatory for the application of a mobile tower.
- Structure stability certificate of property
- Ownership documents of the property
- Your ID proof like Aadhar card
- Land survey report
- NOC from municipality
- NOC from the fire department if high rise building
Contact details for complaint
Name: Santosh Gajarmal
Address: TC22 4AWS237, Reliance Corporate IT Park, Thane Belapur Road, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai – 400701
Monthly rent from Jio tower
As per classification done by the telecom tower company. Earning from Jio tower varies from 7000 INR to 50,000 INR.
Classification is done on the basis of the area your property is available for Jio tower. The expected earning schedule for Jio tower is as under.
|Jio tower details||Rural area category||Uban area category|
|Rent per month||15000 to 30000 INR||30000 to 50000 INR|
|space required||2500 sq ft||2000 sqft|
|Lease duration||min. 11 months||min. 11 months|
|primary Approving authority||panchayat samiti||civic local body|
Jio tower helpline number/customer care
As it is cleared that Jio directly is not installing 5G towers. therefore your queries regarding Jio tower application and status need to be listened by a third party only who is registered with DoT and having a license of installing mobile towers.
- Industower customer care
customer care/helpline number – 1800 102 1666, +91 124 4296766
email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Address – Building No. 10, Tower-A, 4th Floor, DLF Cyber City, Gurugram, Haryana – 122 002
- Bharti infratel helpline number
customer care/helpline number – +91 124 4132600
Address – 901, Park Centra, Sector 30 NH-8, Gurugram Haryana – 122001
Benefits of Jio tower
There are many benefits of Jio tower on your premises:-
- Use of vacant space in your property.
- Earn money from your property while you are not working for it.
- You and your area will get the best data and calling Jio network always.
This is another way by which you can make your self save from frauds.
Here is a list of vendors who got a license to deal with towers and will be authentic to do the same for you.
Stay away from fraud offers
Here are some simple things that you can do to avoid any jio tower fraud with you or anyone known to you.
- Never share your personal information with any website where there no HTTPS at the beginning of their website URL. therefore always check the website URL first.
- Check for the change in spellings on the website to attract customers to make them believe they are a true company.
- You can even check the age of a website to get information about how old is the site, fraud sites are of less than a year old only.
Examples of fake websites.
- Information from Jio
In respect of frauds related to installation of Mobile Tower
It has come to notice of Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited that some companies / agencies / individuals cheat general public by promising hefty monthly rental payment and ask them to deposit money in their personal / companies account as security deposit / application fee / registration charges / stamp duty / government tax under Telecom Act / clearing of the advance payment etc., in lieu of leasing / renting the premises of individuals for installation of mobile tower or for any other purpose. After collecting the money these companies / agencies / individuals become unreachable. These companies / agencies / individuals at times issue fake “No Objection Certificate” for installation of tower in the name of Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
The public at large is hereby informed that:
- A mobile tower may be installed by either Telecom Service Provider (TSP) or Infrastructure Provider (IP-1) as per their licensing / registration conditions. The updated list of TSPs and IP-1 is available on DoT website i.e. www.dot.gov.in. The public at large are cautioned that before they entertain any offer for installation of tower, they should verify the authenticity of TSP/IP-1 from DoT website and the concerned TSP/IP-1.
- In case any company / agency / individual is asking for advance or for application fee or for money in any form before actual installation of tower, public is hereby cautioned to be extra careful and verify the credentials of the company.
- Any person or entity found fraudulently involved in such activity like i) taking advance etc., in the name of installation of mobile towers, ii) using name / logo / recommendations of Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited is liable to be prosecuted under applicable law. If any person comes across any such fraudulent activity then he/she may report the incident to local police authorities. In addition or alternatively the local TERM Cell may also be contacted whose contact details are available on DoT website i.e. www.dot.gov.in.
Advisory issued by Jio read full public notice here.
- Information from DoT
The Source of the above information is the DoT official site.