Jio Fiber Features | Cities List | Toll-Free Customer care | Booster | Online Recharge
What Is Jio Fiber
Jio Fiber is a fiber-to-the-home internet broadband service provided by telecom operator Reliance Jio Infocomm, part of the Mukesh Ambani-controlled Reliance group.
The service was first announced as Jio GigaFiber in 2018 at the Reliance Industries 41st annual general meeting. Later renamed Jio Fiber, it was commercially launched on September 5, 2019.
Jio Fiber Features
Jio launched the fiber with a lot of special features for the customers. Jio was first to announce to provide fiber facility.
Jio has always been in head-on competition with other competitors such as Airtel, BSNL, etc.
The special features of Jio fiber are :
- High Speed
- Unlimited Data
- Free voice calls all over India
- Free Bluetooth speaker/ HD TV (based on the choice of plans)
- Free streaming to different OTT Apps
- TV video calling
- Free Set Top Box (DTH)
Jio Fiber Cities
Jio fiber is now available all over India and the services are pretty good. Jio provides world-class services to its customers.
To check availability in your area, go to Availability.
Steps to register:
- Click on the above-mentioned link.
- Fill in your name and mobile number.
- If the Jio fiber is available in your area then the page will show the information about the registration.
- If you wish to visit the store, click on Store Near Me, to find a store near you.
Jio Fiber Customer Care/Toll-Free for Services, Repair, and Complaints.
Jio provides service to register for service or complaint through live chat which can be done through the website or through my Jio app.
Jio has always worked for the customers and is still doing so.
Jio’s customer service is commendable and solves problems immediately.For any queries regarding recharge plans, data balance, validity, recharge confirmation and offers call 1991 (toll-free) from your Jio number.
To register any complaint, you can call us on our Customer Care Number 198 (toll-free). If you are calling from other numbers you can reach JioCare on 1800 889 9999.
For further details, visit Jio Contact Us.
How to check the balance for Jio Fiber
Jio has made it easy for the customers to keep an eye on the remaining data on their connection
You can check the balance by opening the My Jio App and on the first page itself, all the information regarding your plan name, data, and renewal date is shown.
How to use a booster/coupon code/vouchers
For the lockdown, Jio announced to provide double data to all the existing and new customers.
These offers are available to all the customers and 12 vouchers have been automatically added to the customer’s My Jio App’s voucher section.
- Open your My Jio App.
- Go to the vouchers tab.
- Now choose the voucher and redeem it
How to do online recharge
Recharges for Jio Fiber can be done online directly through your bank account.
- Open My Jio App.
- Login using your registered mobile number.
- On the main screen, you will see your Landline number, and the recharge word will be mention against it.
- Click on the recharge option.
- Now choose from the list of plans and the tenure you want to recharge for.
- Now choose the payment method
- Pay and enjoy unlimited data with high speed and various OTT streaming apps at your fingertips.
How to Upgrade the Jio Plan
As to now, Jio doesn’t provide the service to upgrade the plans in the middle of tenure, but after your recharge is over, you can change to any plan according to your wish.
When the plan finishes, you can recharge for the changed plan as you recharged for the last plan.
How to cancel Jio Plan.
You can terminate the services by reaching Jio through consumer care, sending a written request, e-mail or by visiting any Jio store near you. The services will be disconnected within seven days of your request.
The termination of service shall be subject to the return or recovery of the equipment, wherever applicable.
Any amount if due after adjusting the outstanding dues, will be refunded within 60 days.