Jio Fiber in Ranchi Registration/Plans/Benefits/ Special Offers/Customer Care/Stores
What is Jio Fiber
Jio Fiber is a fiber-to-the-home internet broadband service provided by telecom operator Reliance Jio Infocomm, part of the Mukesh Ambani-controlled Reliance group.
The service was first announced as Jio GigaFiber in 2018 at the Reliance Industries 41st annual general meeting. Later renamed Jio Fiber, it is scheduled for commercial launch on September 5, 2019
Grab free Jio net for one month| Jio fiber latest plans
There is good news for all new Jio fiber customers who plan for Jio fiber broadband. You can grab a free Jio net for one month means for 30 days.
Jio fiber launched very cheap unlimited broadband plans for their customers. Here you can also get 12 paid OTT apps, absolutely free as well as 30 days free trial (only for new customers).
Through this policy, you can get unlimited internet services just for Rs. 399 only for one month.
Mukesh Ambani wants that by these new tariff plans, Jio gives the best quality internet services to their customers. By which you can do your work from home without any difficulty.
To increase Jio fiber popularity among customers, new tariff plans are known as NAYE INDIA KA NAYA JOSH.
Features of the Jio fiber latest offer
- provide unlimited internet
- high-speed internet
- plans start from Rs. 399 for one month
- there is no hidden cost
- get top 12 paid OTT apps membership, absolutely free
Free trial for one month
- new customers get 150 Mbps speed
- get 4K set up box and 10 OTT apps
- free voice calling facility
- according to the company rule, if a user doesn’t like the facility, they can return it. Company doesn’t ask any question about it
- This plan is available for new users to activate their plan from 1st September 2020.
|Details||option 1||option 2|
|WIFI ONT modem||free||free|
|4K set top box||free||not available|
|Monthly rental||zero(first 30 days)||zero(first 30 days)|
|one time refundable amount||2500/-||1500/-|
|Speed upto||150 Mbps||150 Mbps|
|Data||Truly unlimited||Truly unlimited|
|OTT apps||10 apps||no apps|
|Voice unlimited||free unlimited||free unlimited|
Jio Fiber Broadband New Connection
Registration for Jio Fiber started a long ago and many customers are using these services. You can register for this either through the Myjio app or jio’s official website.
Apart from the wifi router, Jio is providing a Jio 4k set-top box that can be connected to tv through an HDMI cable. Jio is providing over 600 channels with the connection.
Jio Fiber Installation is done after you register for the connection online. A Jio executive will call you and fix the time to visit so that he can install the router for you.
To register online, Click Here
Jio Fiber Plans/Price in Ranchi
Jio provides Wi-Fi connection, landline, and a set-top box with the connection registered with the jio.
Jio Giga fiber has the potential to change the internet services in India. Jio Giga fiber can be used on multiple devices with speed up to 1 GBPS.
The jio Giga fiber can be used with jio’s Giga tv with smart home solutions with accessories such as free HD voice, tv video calling, home networking, security and surveillance, and gaming.
Jio offers seven different plans for the consumers starting from INR 399/-per month
- In Bronze, the plan starts with INR 399/- per month, which provides 30 Mbps unlimited data per month.
- In Silver, the plan starts with INR 699/- per month, which provides 100 Mbps unlimited data per month.
- In Gold, the plan starts with INR 999/- per month, which provides 150 Mbps unlimited data per month.
- In Diamond, the plan starts with INR 1499/- per month, which provides 300 Mbps unlimited data per month.
- In Diamond+, the plan starts with INR 2499/- per month, which provides 500 Mbps unlimited data per month.
- In Platinum, the plan starts with INR 3999/- per month, which provides 1Gbps upto 7500 Gb per month.
- In Titanium, the plan starts with INR 8499/- per month, which provides 1Gbps upto 15000 Gb per month.
|Plan Name||truly unlimited net||OTT apps subscription||Voice|
Free Voice anywhere in India
|30 Mbps||Not available||Unlimited|
|100 Mbps||Not available||Unlimited|
|150 Mbps||11 apps available||Unlimited|
|300 Mbps||12 apps available||Unlimited|
|500 Mbps||12 apps available||Unlimited|
|1 Gbps upto 7500 GB||12 apps available||Unlimited|
|1 Gbps upto 15000 GB||12 apps available||Unlimited|
For More Details, Click Here.
Jio Fiber Installation Charges In Ranchi
Jio provides the installation of the Jio Router at a one-time payment of INR 2500/- ( INR 1500 /- security deposit + INR 1000 non-refundable installation charges).
Jio provides the lowest cost for the installation with the best at home service for the installation. You don’t have to visit any store for the installation as the registration is done online.
Benefits of Jio Fiber Broadband
Jio Fiber comes with a lot of benefits for the customers.
- High Speed Up to 1 Gbps
- Unlimited Data
- Free Landline
- Free set-top Box
- Tv video calling
- Home networking
- Device security
- Premium content
- OTT subscriptions
Jio Fiber Customer Care Number 24×7
Jio has always worked for the customers and is still doing so. Jio’s customer service is commendable and solves problems immediately.
For any queries regarding recharge plans, data balance, validity, recharge confirmation and offers call 1991 (toll-free) from your Jio number.
To register any complaint, you can call us on our Customer Care Number 198 (toll-free). If you are calling from other numbers you can reach JioCare on 1800 889 9999.
Jio Fiber Stores In Ranchi
There are numerous stores in Ranchi for jio fiber that work towards helping customers throughout.
These stores can provide information and all the devices needed whenever the customer needs them.
To locate a store near you Click Here.
Jio Fiber Review
In my opinion, jio is offering the best deals for its customers so that they can get the best for the money they are spending on the connections.
The speed promised by Jio is exactly the speed users get. the customer care of Jio also works good for the customers and are always happy to help.
Terms and conditions
- Voice is truly free, no charge towards voice or the data used to make voice calls.
- The tariffs are exclusive of Goods and Service Tax (GST) unless mentioned otherwise. One month denotes 30 days unless specified otherwise.
- The Plans are intended only for the personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free Voice and Unlimited data benefits offered as part of the Plans in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use.
- The voice benefits under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
- Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher refers to monetary value which can be used for availing chargeable services, while the subscriber is on an active plan.
- The prepaid recharge once processed, can neither be refunded for cash nor be transferred to any other account.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
- The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
- The Prepaid Fixed line tariff plans can only be availed by customers possessing a compatible Customer Premise Equipment.
- The Subscribers are provided with advance recharge options in all of the plans with associated benefits and discounts. The subscribers are free to opt for any of these options or avail the monthly recharge option.
- Data charges will be applicable for both incoming and outgoing video calls.
- Please ensure that you have sufficient balance and refer the applicable international charges before initiating ISD calls.
- The plan MRP has components for device lease and platform services. Please check the recharge invoice/ receipt for details.
- One time refundable amount includes a deposit for devices and advance towards installation services (Rs 1,000). Refundable only if service is discontinued in the 30 day trial period upon return of devices in working condition.
- Commercial use policy of 3300 GB applicable on all Truly Unlimited Plans.