Jiomart Sodexo card | jiomart Sodexo card shopping 2021
Jiomart is offering customers to shop through jiomart Sodexo card and get rewards through it. For jio customers, the Sodexo card is eligible for prepaid bills only.
What is Sodexo card
The Sodexo Premium Pass is issued by IDFC Bank on the RuPay platform and can be used at merchant outlets across the country accepting RuPay Cards – including retail stores and online merchants.
JioMoney, the prepaid payment instrument wallet offered by Jio Payments Bank Ltd, has integrated Sodexo Meal Cards with a user’s JioMoney account to allow mobile-based payments via the Sodexo Meal Card, Reliance Jio announced. Thousands of Sodexo Merchants like grocery stores, kiranas, restaurants and cafés
Consumers no longer have to carry Sodexo coupons for meals and non-alcoholic beverages. They may use the JioMoney app to add a Sodexo Meal Card or Sodexo coupons” balance and start transacting on the go.
Benefits of Jiomart Sodexo card
- Access to India’s largest proprietary meal network across 1,00,000+ unique points of acceptance across 1,700 + cities.
- Tax savings up to ₹12,000 a year for every employee.
- Additional savings of ₹8,000 through exclusive deals.
Jiomart Sodexo card terms and conditions
- Sodexo Meal card can be used for the purchase of food & Beverage only
- All products that are eligible for Purchase using your Sodexo Meal card are clearly tagged with an identifier – “Sodexo Eligible” or “Eligible for Sodexo.
- Sodexo Meal card is applicable only on prepaid transactions.
Jiomart Sodexo card frequently asked questions
- How do I use jiomart sodexo card?
Meal Benefits: Swipe the card at Sodexo affiliated meal merchant outlets across India for the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages only
Non-Meal Benefits: Insert the chip at RuPay accepting outlets to use your Non-Meal benefits. Our systems can automatically recognize the type of merchant you are making a payment towards and money will be deducted from the corresponding benefit account.
For the reimbursement model, you will need to upload a copy of the bills via the Zeta App. The same will be transferred to your reimbursement account post approval from your company. This account can be used anywhere on RuPay network. However, money cannot be transferred to a personal bank account or withdrawn from here.
- What is fuel surcharge?
A fuel surcharge is an extra fee that is charged by certain banks who deploy terminals at fuel stations.
- Is there an App I can use to Manage the card?
Yes, please download and use the Zeta app on your smartphone from Android/iOS Playstore to enjoy the following benefits:
- Card Auto-Link – Your card will be automatically linked to the app when you login
- Reset Card PIN – You can reset your card PIN through the app
- SuperPIN – No need to remember your card PIN because you have the SuperPIN to your rescue. The SuperPIN is a dynamic PIN that is generated every two minutes on your app
- Raise reimbursement claims – Simply click & upload pictures of your bills to raise a reimbursement claim
- Track claims – view real-time status of your reimbursement claim
- Exclusive offers and discounts – Avail exclusive offers and discounts
- Swipe to pay – No need to enter OTPs. Simply swipe to authenticate and pay for online purchases.
- Block and unblock card – Cards can be blocked or unblocked as per your needs
- Track spends – Real-time in-app notifications on spends and credits
- Access transaction history – Access transaction history on-the-go
For reimbursement model, you will need to upload a copy of the bills via the Zeta App. The same will be transferred to your reimbursement account post approval from your company. This account can be used anywhere on RuPay network. However, money cannot be transferred to a personal bank account or withdrawn from here.
What are the advantages of using this card?
The Sodexo Multi-Benefit pass Is a 100% digital employee benefits solution. Users of this card can enjoy the following benefits:
- 100% Paperless reimbursement claims! Simply upload a picture of the bill through your app to raise a reimbursement claim. No more tedious tasks of collating and submitting paper bills
- One card for all your benefits. No need to carry different cards for different benefits
- Next-gen mobile app to manage benefits & claims on-the-go. Enjoy features like: Generate dynamic PIN, Change static PIN, View balance, and much more.
- What happens to the unused balance at the end of a month?
This depends on your company policy. If your company has opted for a ‘lapsing benefit’ , the balance will lapse as per the frequency defined by your company. If the company has not opted for a ‘lapsing benefit’ – The balance will be carried forward to the next month for all benefits. You can view the spends history on the Zeta App or on a web portal for each of the benefits.
- Can I use this card online?
Yes. The Meal card can be used on portals of Sodexo affiliated meal merchants. Please use the card details printed on the ‘Meal’ section of the card to make payments.
The Multi-Benefit Pass can be used on portals accepting RuPay. Please use the card details printed on the ‘Multi-Benefit’ section of the card.
- How do I activate my card?
To activate your card online:
- Visit the card activation portal https://activation.sodexobrs.com
- Enter your official registered email address/ mobile number
- Enter the 12-dgit card reference number (mentioned on the Welcome Letter)
- Select the Officially Valid Document* and enter ID no.
- Upload the document
- Click on ‘Get Activation Code’
- Enter activation code (received on email/ SMS)
- Complete OTP-based mobile number verification
- Click on ‘Activate Card
- What is the procedure to reset the password?
There are two ways to reset your password:
- To reset your password through Zeta App, you need to first have your email ID updated on the app. Simply visit the Menu on Home Screen, click on ‘Edit Your Profile’ and update your email ID to make sure you can use this option. If email ID already updated, simply click on ‘Forgot Password’ on login screen.
- Alternatively, you can call our toll-free number 1800 267 3030.
- How do I check the balance on my card?
Every time you make a purchase, you will receive an email/SMS notification stating the updated card balance. You can also view card balance on the Zeta app.
Alternatively, you can dial 1800 267 3030/ 1800 103 3030 and follow the IVR steps.
- What should I do if my card is lost or stolen?
On the loss of the card, it is recommended that you block the card immediately. You can use the Zeta app to temporarily block your card:
- go to ‘Settings’, click on your ‘Sodexo Multi-Benefit Pass’
- turn on the ‘Block temporarily’
To permanently block your card please dial 1800 267 3030/ 1800 103 3030 and follow the IVR steps.
After blocking the card, please place a request with our customer care team for card replacement.
Sodexo card customer care
Important Links and Contact Information:
- Card Activation Portal – https://activation.sodexobrs.com
- Sodexo Corporate Website – https://www.sodexo.in
- Client Service – 1800 267 3030/ 1800 103 3030
- Write to Sodexo: email@example.com