Jio Web browser | Jio pages | Jio browser free
Table of Contents
Jio had launched its own google for Indians as its own web browser online. Reliance jio had launched its own web browser as jio pages as jio web browser online to overcome the scarcity of Chinese web browser after the ban from the Indian government.
Reliance jio is taking advantage of the technology industry after a ban on Chinese apps and games.
The 8 regional languages supported by the device which includes Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada and Bengali. Users can set the app language and the regional content preferences from the browser’s settings that can be changed as per need.
Jiopages download manager will categorise your downloads according to their file types. The browser will also feature a tweaked incognito mode, which will require a PIN to access.
Jio web browser features
Jio web browser is providing ultimate solution to India its own web browser online.
Some of its ultimate features are:-
- Easily manage your downloads and history from the browser
- Switch to the desktop mode for a better experience
- Only 3.6 MB in size making it one of the lightest browsers
- Now get your favourite site links without the Internet
Some of other ultimate features are:-
- personalized home screen
- personalized theme
- personalized content
- Advanced download manager
- Incognito mode
- Ad blocker
How to download jio pages in mobile
Currently jio web browser is available only on Android smartphones, JioPages can be downloaded from the Google PlayStore.
How can I change the language of JioBrowser?
1.1 Tap on the three dots on the top corner of the app.
1.2 Tap on “Settings” and then select “Change Language” option.
1.3 Choose the preferred language.
How can I Open multiple Tabs in JioBrowser?
How can I check the version of JioBrowser?
How can I update the JioBrowser App?
1. Open Google Play on your device and tap on the menu at the top left corner of the screen.
2. Tap on My Apps to see your list of installed apps. Your list will tell you which apps need to be updated.
3. JioBrowser for Android will appear in the Updates list, if there is an update available. Tap on it.
4. Tap on the Update button.
How can I share pages from Jio web Browser?
1. Open the page you want to share, then tap on the three dots on the top right corner of the browser & then tap the Share option in your browser.
2. You may choose any of the listed options to complete the sharing process.
How can I add a page as Bookmark in Jio web Browser?
1. Open the page you want to share, then tap on the three dots on the top right corner of the browser & then tap the “Add Bookmark” option in your browser.
2. You can choose to edit the name of the bookmark for the browser, after completing the update tap on update button to save the bookmark.
3. Bookmark will now be visible under the Bookmark section, to visit the same, tap on the bookmark option next to the home icon on the bottom toolbar of the browser.
How can I search content in a web page in Jio web Browser?
1. Open the page you want to search in, then tap on the three dots on the top right corner of the browser & then tap the “Find in Page” option in your browser.
2. Enter the text you want to search in the text box that opens up, tap on search.