Jiomart hosts esports Gameathon | Jiomart free fire tournament | Jiomart games
Reliance jio had launched its own jiomart free fire tournament for gamer to attract them towards their brand and get popularity among people.
This means the master company had now entered the gaming industry with a bang by launching its own jiomart gameathon free fire tournament.
The tournament will be for three days from October 30th to November 1st 2020 and will be broadcasted live on JioTV on the JioEsportsHD channel, as well as on YouTube. Winners will be rewarded with prizes from JioMart as per rules and regulations.
A total of 576 teams will enter the qualifying stage divided between 48 bracket and the top 2 teams from each bracket will make it to the quarter-finals. The 96 teams will then compete in 8 brackets and the top three teams from each will approach the semi-finals. The 24 winning teams will battle in two brackets in the semi-finals and six from each will show up to the finals. The grand finale will have a single bracket and 3 maps will be played to declare the winners. The registration page has details about the scoring system, in-game and device settings, and general rules.
Registrations are now open and participants can sign up at play.jiogames.com/esports.
Jiomart free fire tournament details
“JioMart GAMEATHON #GetSetGame” is a single-stage tournament with a total of 576 teams and it is divided in 4 rounds.
- Round 1 – Qualifier Stage
- Round 2 – Quarter Finals
- Round 3 – Semi-Finals
- Round 4 – Grand Finale
2) Tournament Info
Registration starts from 26th October 2020, 00:00 IST until 29th October 2020, 00:00 IST through JioGames Portal.
- Qualifier Stage – Friday – 30th October 2020 – 11:00 IST onwards
- Qualifier Stage – Saturday – 31st October 2020 – 11:00 IST onwards
- Quarter Finals – Sunday – 1st November 2020 – 11:00 IST to 13:00 IST
- Semi Finals – Sunday – 1st November 2020 – 13:00 IST to 16:00 IST
- Grand Finale – Sunday – 1st November 2020 – 17:00 IST to 20:00 IST
Round 1 – Qualifier Stage – 576 Teams
- 48 Lobbies will be hosted, top 2 teams from each lobby will qualify to next round.
- All lobbies will be played in best of 1 format.
Round 2 – Quarter Finals – 96 Teams
- 8 Lobbies will be hosted, top 3 teams from each lobby will qualify to next round.
- All lobbies will be played in best of 1 format.
Round 3 – Semi Finals – 24 Teams
- 2 Lobbies will be hosted, top 6 teams from each lobby will qualify to next round.
- All lobbies will be played in best of 1 format.
Round 4 – Grand Finale – 12 Teams
- 1 Lobby will be hosted,
- 3 Maps will be played in Grand Finale.
3) Scoring System
Scoring for each Tournament Game will be based on each Team’s finale kill count and in-game placement as set forth below.
The scoring system in this point may be updated from time to time by Tournament Officials in their sole discretion. Team Players should check this Section from time to time for the latest updates.
4) Tie Breaker
In the tournament that 2 teams have the same score, the placement point will be the tiebreaker.
5) Online Tournament Game Rules
- Game Version for all the participants have to be updated to the latest version of the game.
- Players will use their own online accounts and Gamer Tags/IDs for Online Event.
- All Tournament Matches will be played in lobbies hosted by the Tournament Official. Prior to a Tournament start time, Team Leaders will be notified of official Tournament Lobby ID and Password that will be hosted by Tournament Officials.
- Captains/Leaders will have to be ready with their squad in-game during their schedule time. (Lobby can be joined as Squad and not as Individual)
- It is expected that all Tournament Matches will begin at the scheduled time. Any delay caused by issues arising out of a Team Player’s inadequate preparation will be assessed by Tournament Officials. Disciplinary action for tardiness may be assessed at the discretion of the Tournament Officials.
6) In-Game Settings
- The Tournament Officials reserves the right to make changes to the required match or player settings at any time in their sole discretion prior to the start of any Tournament Match.
- Players can use supporting items in the game such as load outs, characters, slot character skills and other skins.
- Gun properties will be disabled throughout all matches in the JioMart GAMEATHON #GetSetGame.
- Use of emulators, triggers etc. is prohibited during the tournament.
- Map – Bermuda
- Game Mode – TPP – Squad Mode Battle Royale
- Team Size – 4 Players
- Gun Properties – Off
- Roster Size – 4 Players
- Lobby Size – 12 Teams
7) Device Settings
- Players devices should be suitable to the game; players will be responsible for any lag or FPS drop during the match.
8) No Rematch/Pauses (Stoppage of Play)
- There will be no rematch and no pauses will be permitted during the Tournament play for any reason.
- Device Malfunction, Lag issue, Internet Problem, etc. players will be responsible for it and there will be stoppage of play.
- If any player in a team gets disconnected or drops out of the game for any reason, that player shall try to rejoin the game, if the player is still unable to join the game even after rejoining, that player will be responsible for it and there will be no rematch and the team will have to play the match without that player.
How to register for jio esports free fire tournament
First of all, you need to go to jiogames app then click on jiomart gameathon.
1. Click on Login/Create account.
2. Fill in all the details to complete the account creation.
3. login to the portal & navigate to the profile section.
4. Click on “Add game ID” to update your “In-game name” & “In-game ID” Details.
5. Refer to the image below which explains where you can find your In-game ID in Free Fire Game.
6. Click on “Create Team” in the profile section of portal. Select “Game”, “Team name” & “Number of Players” from the dropdown.
7. Invite your team members to join your team.
8. You can search teammates using “Username” OR “Actual Name/Mobile Number”.
9. Request your team members to accept team invitation & make sure all the team members add Game IDs.
10.Your team is now ready to join the tournament.
11.Go to the tournament details page and click on Register/Join
12.You can check Brackets/Schedule/Rules etc. in the tournament details page.
13.Lobby details will be shared via SMS/Email before the tournament starts.
14.Open “Free Fire” from your Android/iOS Device. Form a squad/team. Navigate to custom lobby/room section.
15.Search for the Lobby name (As provided in the SMS/Email)
16.Join the Lobby/Room before the match starts. (Only the team’s Captain can join the lobby)
17.Play & beat the competition to win prizes!
Jiomart gameathon free fire prizes
“JioMart GAMEATHON #GetSetGame” WINNERS
- Winning Team (1st Place) – INR 16,000/-
- 1st Runner-Up Team (2nd Place) – INR 8,000/-
- Most Valuable Player (MVP) – INR 1,000/-
Note: All prize money will be credited to the players’ JioMart Wallet, please use contact us page or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
After the end of the tournament, all payments will be done to the wining team/player within 60 days after the team leader submits all the required information asked by the officials.
- The team or player is eligible to receive the prize under applicable law.
- The proper submission of the required documents by the team leader when asked by the officials.
Jiomart free fire tournament FAQ
1) HOW DO I PARTICIPATE IN FREEFIRE Tournament?
- Register yourself on Portal. (REGISTRATION PROCESS)
- Create Team.
- Enter Game ID and IN-Game Name.
- Click on the FreeFire Tournament and Click on JOIN button.
2) WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR JOINING TOURNAMENT?
- A player need to be part of a team which is registered on the JioGames portal.
- Team with less players won’t be accepted.
- A team logo is mandatory for joining the tournament.
- Game ID and IN-Game Name is mandatory.
- All the players in the team needs to validate their EMAIL ID to join the tournament.
3) IS THERE ANY REGISTRATION COST?
- No, “JioMart GAMEATHON #GetSetGame” is a free-to-participate competition.
4) WHAT DEVICE CAN I PLAY ON?
- This is a mobile-only tournament.
5) CAN I USE AN IPAD, EMULATORS, TRIGGERS OR ANY OTHER ADD-ON DEVICES?
- No! Ipads, triggers, emulators or any other add-on devices are strictly prohibited.
- Team/Players will be disqualified if officials get any proof against that particular team/players.
6) WHERE TO FIND THE LOBBY ID ANY PASSWORD?
- All the players in the selected teams will receive Lobby ID and Password via SMS & Mail 15 minutes prior to their schedule game.
7) CAN A TEAM USE SUBSTITUTES/ADD/MODIFY PLAYERS WHO ARE NOT REGISTERED IN THE JioGames PORTAL ONCE THE TOURNAMENT BEGINS?
- Team Leader can remove a player or replace a player before joining a tournament.
- A player can leave a team and join another team only if the team is not a part of a tournament.
- Once the tournament starts, team rosters will be locked and changes won’t be allowed.
8) HOW SHOULD I JOIN LOBBY?
- Click here for a step by step guide on how to join the custom lobby
9) WHERE TO FIND THE SCORING SYSTEM, RULES OR PRIZE POOL DISTRIBUTION DETAILS?
- You can find all the details in the RULE section of tournament page.
10) HOW WOULD I KNOW WHEN THE LOBBY IS UP?
- The lobby will be created 30 minutes before match start time.
- Admin team will intimate you via email or SMS with the lobby id and password.
11) HOW WILL I KNOW IF I HAVE BEEN SELECTED?
- You will get a participation confirmation mail.
12) HOW WILL I KNOW THE SCHEDULE OF MY MATCH?
- Please see the schedule section on the tournament page.
13) WILL THERE BE A DAY NIGHT MODE IN THE TOURNAMENT?
- No, only Day mode.
14) WILL THERE BE FPP AND TPP?
- There will be only TPP, no FPP matches.
15) I’M HAVING TROUBLE JOINING THE TOURNAMENT.
- Please use CONTACT US page or mail us at email@example.com with detailed information.
Jiomart gameathon rules
All decisions regarding the interpretation of the following rules lie exclusively with JIO PLATFORMS LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as JioGames) and its Officials, the decision of which are final.
These Rules apply to all who registered to participate in these Tournaments. These Rules form a contract between a player/team/owner and JioGames.
These Rules apply to all tournaments played under JioGames portal.
NOTE: BY PARTICIPATING IN ANY TOURNAMENT UNDER JIOGAMES PORTAL, YOU AGREE TO THESE RULES, AND ABSOLVE AND DISCHARGE JIOGAMES AS WELL AS THE SPONSOR OF ANY TOURNAMENT/GAME FROM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN RELATION TO (A) YOUR COMMUNICATION OR INTERACTION OR COMPETITIVE RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHER PARTICIPANTS, (B) ANY CONCERNS WITH THE QUALITY OF PRODUCTS DELIVERED TO YOU AS A PRIZE IN CASE YOU ARE A WINNER (AND FOR WHICH YOU AGREE THAT YOU SHALL PROCEED ONLY AGAINST THE MANUFACTURER OF THE PRODUCTS), AND (C) TAX IMPLICATIONS ON ANY RECEIPT OF THE PRIZE BY YOU. IN ADDITION, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY JIOGAMES AND THE SPONSOR AND HOLD THEM HARMLESS AGAINST ANY ACTIONS, CLAIMS, LOSSES, SUITS, PROCEEDINGS, NOTICES, COMPLAINTS, DECREES, PENALTIES, FINES, SETTLEMENTS, DEMANDS, AND FEES (INCLUDING COURT COSTS AND REASONABLE FEES AND EXPENSES OF COUNSEL AND OTHER EXPERTS) CAUSED DUE TO YOUR BREACH OF THESE RULES.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ESPORTS EVENT IS AVAILABLE FOR RESIDENTS OF WHOLE INDIA, HOWEVER IF YOU ARE RESIDENT OF CERTAIN STATES INCLUDING SPECIFICALLY ASSAM, NAGALAND, ODISHA, SIKKIM OR TELANGANA YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ESPORTS EVENT TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH STATE LAWS. IRRESPECTIVE OF THE AFOREMENTIONED NOTHING HEREIN ABSOLVES YOU OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH STATE LAWS WHILE PARTICIPATING IN ESPORTS EVENT.
PLEASE NOTE THIS RULEBOOK IS SUBJECT TO UPDATES, YOU ARE ADVISED TO REGULARLY CHECK THIS PAGE TO ENSURE YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE SAME.
1.1) Changes to Competition Rules
These rules may be amended, modified or supplemented by JioGames officials, from time to time, in order to ensure fair play and the integrity of the tournament.
1.3) Time Zone
All matches will happen as per Indian Standard Time
2) Code of Conduct
All participants of “JioMart GAMEATHON #GetSetGame” are required to abide by the following code of conduct. Failure to adhere to the code can result in warnings, or disqualification, as deemed appropriate by JioGames and/or its officials.
2.1) Competitive Integrity
All participants are expected to play at their best at all times in any tournament match of “JioMart GAMEATHON #GetSetGame” or any events/tournaments hosted by JioGames. Offenders who violate this rule will be subject to penalties at the sole discretion of JioGames officials.
2.1.1) Collusion – Participants who cooperate with others, including other competing participants to cheat or deceive and gain an unfair advantage are guilty of collusion.
Acts of collusion include, but are not limited to:
- Soft Play – Any agreement among participants to not play at a reasonable or expected standard of competition in a game
- Prior arrangements to split prize money and any other forms of compensation
- Receiving information and signals from outside sources during a match
- Deliberately losing any match for compensation
2.1.2) Hacking – Any modification of the game client, including any 3rd party apps to grant in-game advantages
2.1.3) Exploiting/Cheating – Deliberate abuse of in-game bug to gain an advantage. Looking at spectator monitors or mobile phones of other participants. Intentional disconnect without any officials’ approval
2.1.4) Smurfing – Using another player or participant’s account
2.1.5) Drugs and Alcohol – Any use, possession, distribution or sale of any drugs or alcohol or being under the influence of any such substance, is strictly prohibited while a participant is engaged in any Tournament/Event hosted by JioGames.
2.1.6) Gambling – Any participants are not allowed to place bets on any Tournament matches or any plays or associate with high volume gamblers, or deliver any confidential information to others that might influence any such kind of gambling bets.
2.2) Foul/Insulting Behaviour
Participants may not use language that is obscene, foul, vulgar, insulting, threatening, abusive, or otherwise offensive or objectionable, in match/chat or in any other official communication.
List of inappropriate Behaviour, all of which are prohibited i.e. Harassment, Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Negative Statements, Confidentiality, Bribery, any illegal or immoral activity, match fixing, not submitting the asked documents by officials, etc.
Participants are not allowed to use this type of language during any public-facing events, such as interviews. Each offense will be observed by officials and warnings will be given depending on the severity of the offense and some offense might lead to disqualification also.
2.3) Discrimination and Denigration
Competitors shall not offend the dignity or integrity of a country, private person, or group of people through contemptuous or discriminatory words or actions based on race, ethnicity, national origin, social origin, gender, language, religion, political opinion, financial status, birth status, sexual orientation, or any other reason. Offenders may be immediately disqualified or will be given warning depending on the severity of the offense.
2.4) Concluding the Competition
Upon initiating participation in a Competition, Teams and Players shall continue to participate in the Competition to its conclusion. Disagreement with a decision by JioGames officials, an accusation of competitive integrity of the tournament, or imperfect playing conditions. Offenders may have to forfeit the entirely of their monetary winnings from JioGames events/tournament, be banned from future Esports events, or both of the above.
3) Disqualification/In-Game Bugs Abuse
To keep Tournaments as efficient as possible, JioGames reserves the right to disqualify teams. This will only be done in cases where a team purposefully stall or attempts to block the tournament from starting.
Intentionally changing your character’s angle to look through a texture or object is prohibited.
If your match is streamed on an official channel any removal of character apparel/clothes will be punished. You are required to keep your character clothed in these matches.
The intentional use of any bugs, glitches, or errors in the game is strictly forbidden and will be penalized. Any team found using any known bug or exploit the bug during the Tournament, that team will be disqualified even if they come as winner of that game.
Betting/Gambling during any JioGames Tournament (by a player, team or on behalf of anyone associated with the team) is off limits. Those partaking will be disqualified from the Tournament.
4) Player/Team Names, Nicknames (Alias) and Logo
By joining any tournaments organized by JioGames, all participants will allow JioGames to use their image (team logos, participant photos, interview videos etc.) in promotional materials.
Teams’ name will be selected at the time of registration and may not be changed at any time during the Tournament without the prior written approval of the Officials. All Team names must be unique.
Team Name or Logo which include any offensive, toxic, hurtful words/phrase or make use of corporate name, use of the trademarks or other intellectual property of JioGames, GAME or any third party will be prohibited and participant/team won’t be selected for the tournament.
If a Participant have all the documentary evidence for using any trademarks or other intellectual property of JioGames, GAME or any third party than the officials will review them and the officials will have the right to select or reject the participant.
5) Accounts and Player IN-GAME Names
Players have to use their own accounts, and their unique IN-GAME NAME and IN-GAME ID, for competing in tournaments/events hosted by JioGames. If a player register for a tournament than NO changes will be made in player IN-GAME NAME and IN-GAME ID till the end of the tournament.
Officials have all the right to refuse/reject player accounts/names which are vulgar, offensive, discriminatory, or to be infringing on any copyrights.
5.1) Player Age
In order to be eligible to participate in a Tournament as a player, an individual must have reached the age of majority in India before the start of the Tournament and must comply with any applicable age rating for GAME established by the app/play store where the participant downloads the GAME.
The official age of a player has to be 16+ while joining a tournament.
5.2) Smurfing (Multiple Accounts)
Player may not play with more than one Team at a time. If such an arrangement is found to be in existence, Officials have the right to ban the player/team from playing any future matches.
6) Teams and Roster Requirements
JioGames reserves the right to refuse team names that are similar to well-known entities or organizations.
JioGames may also refuse any team name that are deemed vulgar, offensive, discriminatory, or to be infringing on any copyrights. JioGames officials will communicate with the team for a name change and if there is no response from the team than JioGames reserves all the rights to freely change the team name, or immediately disqualify the team.
6.1) Changing Team Names
Upon successful joining a tournament, a team won’t be allowed to make any changes in team name for the remainder of the tournament.
6.2) Team Logos
A team needs to upload their logo while creating team on the portal, JioGames reserves all the rights to use team logos at any point of the tournament, if a team logo is required on mail JioGames officials may communicate with the Player/Team to submit the logo as mentioned by the officials in the mail.
6.3) Multiple Teams
If a team is found participating in a tournament with their original Team accounts and also participating in same tournament with their smurf accounts than JioGames reserves all the right to take necessary action against both the teams or ban them for the rest of the tournament.
6.4) Roster Requirements
- Team rosters must consist of at least the minimum amount of players required to participate in a tournament i.e. 4 players. Teams are only allowed to join the Tournament with 4 players registered In-game Name and IDs.
- Playing with different players will result in disqualification.
- Teams won’t be able to join the tournament with an incomplete roster.
- Team Leader – Player who will create the team and invite other players in the team will be the leader of the team. Team Leader will be responsible for all Team communications with Tournament officials. Any handover of prize would be to Team Leader alone and other players agree that they would not raise any dispute against Sponsor or JioGames towards disbursal of Prize. Players shall be required to ensure that they complete and fill all forms which might be required by JioGames to ensure compliance with Applicable Law. The officials will rely upon any communications from the Team Leader as being made by all players on the Team. The Team Leader must at all times be a player on the Teams’ roster. If a Team joins a Tournament, Team Leader can’t be changed till the end of the Tournament. Only Team Leader can join and unjoin tournament.
No substitutes slots are given while creating team, if a team joins a tournament they can’t change, use a substitute or change their roster till the end of the tournament.
6.6) Roster Lock
Team Rosters will be locked after the registration date is over. A team leader can make changes in the team during the registration period and to make changes in roster, the team leader will have to leave the tournament and make the necessary changes and again join the tournament. Roster can’t be changed after the tournament starts and if in any case a player is unable to play in a team and the team leader request for roster change to the officials than the officials will review the issue and give their decision on it, officials decision will be final decision (This is only applicable to the teams from Quarter Finals round on wards – Applicable only for specific tournaments).
6.7) Changes in Team (Applicable only for specific tournaments)
- Adding or removing Player
- Changing the Team Name
- Changing the Team Logo
Once the registrations are closed, the Team roster cannot be changed any longer. For any changes, make sure to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before registration process ends or the desired time provided by the Officials.
If a Team is for any reason unable to compete any more in the Tournament and is removed before the registration end date, the Team from the waiting list will be called up. JioGames Officials reserve the sole right to decide on the replacement. Replacement Teams will be considered and contacted to ask whether or not they want to participate.
7) Wait for List (Applicable only for specific tournaments)
In case the required number of participants have already registered in a qualifier, there is still a chance for a team to register and get in Waiting List Queue. If any Team decided to leave the tournament the team from the waiting list will automatically replace that team.
All the important communications will be via SMS or Email.
9) Game Preparation Before Match
Players are requested to resolve any problems that might occur before a match starts. Connection or hardware problems during a match could lead to disqualification by Tournament Officials. Make sure all players are eligible to play. In Team games, all players must be registered with their In-Game Name and ID for their corresponding Team.
Participants have to join Lobby/Server 15 minutes prior to their scheduled game.
9.2) Request for the rematch
Participants cannot request for a new game or lobby in any scenario unless there is any issue from the Game side and Officials agree to restart the lobby/server.
9.3) Delaying the match
Matches will start as per the scheduled time, any delay by the Player or Team will lead to disqualification and there will be no rematch or restart of the new lobby.
9.4) No Show
If there is no show from any Player or Team during their Match time that Player/Team will be disqualified.
9.5) Rescheduling Matches
There will be no rescheduling of matches at any point of time in the tournament.
9.6) Game Version
All players must install the newest version of the game. Updates must be installed before the scheduled match.
9.7) Supported Devices
Players have to check whether their device is supported with the current version of the game.
In case a player gets disconnected from a match, the Team is allowed to continue to play the match at disadvantage.
10) Finality of Decisions
All decisions regarding the interpretation of these rules, player eligibility, scheduling of the tournament, and penalties for misconduct, lie solely with JioGames officials, the decisions of which are final.
Free Jio games
Reliance jio is trying to capture the gaming industry to capture a large market.
Therefore Jio is providing you service of playing unlimited free games on jio app without downloading them with the help of mobile data.
If you want to earn money you must join jiomart free fire tournament for free.
You just need to open my jio app on your smartphone. then just go to jio games over there then you will be offered unlimited games to play online.